I couldn't sleep tonight so I started cleaning out my "special stuff" closet. I found a cast iron pie safe from Cracker Barrel that I bought on sale ($10) a month ago. It comes with little mini cast iron pies, rolling pin, jams, plate/dish etc. that go inside it. It is a good size for our AG dolls. Well, I was messing around with it when the light bulb went off in my head, "This is made of iron and magnets will stick to it!" Man, I jumped up and looked on my fridge and sure enough..I had at least seven different ceramic fruits and vegetable magnets there that I've had for years and never paid attention to. We can pretend play with that garden fresh produce (we could even "cook" it up in Addy's cast iron skillet)without worrying about losing or damaging pieces from an AG set (by the way I do have Addy's garden set and its wonderful, this is just an extra idea). I might start looking for other things like roast chickens, eggs, etc that come in cute magnet shapes to use next time. Just an idea!

<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 18, 2005 04:49 AM: Message edited by: Marytam ]</font>